A “knot” ring. The ring symbolizes a knot that is not quite tied yet, but has all intentions of being tied. A promise ring.
He said: “Hopefully this is a piece of jewelry that is your style and that you will actually wear.”
I have not worn much jewelry since junior year hit because it felt bothersome and got in the way of whatever it was I was doing. Now…this simple ring…it spoke out to me…and to top it all off it was given to me by no other than the one and only.
I can not thank you enough Precious.
I love you.
I hope and pray that “knot” will be tied one day.
I’m glad you like it, my dear… I love you so much.
- mallowshh reblogged this from noodlesphoyou
- imflirtingwithdisaster reblogged this from lies-and-fear
- lies-and-fear reblogged this from noodlesphoyou
- x3lainee likes this
- pootaypoop likes this
- noodlesphoyou reblogged this from inmorethan1way and added:
- reganpugh likes this
- inmorethan1way posted this